Monday, September 28, 2009

Upcoming Event: "At the End of Slavery" Screening

If you are in the Hattiesburg area, please join us for the screening of "At the End of Slavery" on Wednesday, October 14th at 6:00 PM. To learn more about the documentary visit: www.atheEndofSlavery.com.

On a completely different note, please pardon my temporary blog hiatus. I know a few have noticed and commented about it. It is not because I've been too busy (though I have been busy - ha)... Rather, I decided to take a break from my fiction reading sabbatic to indulge in a book series. The whole reason I have to space out my fiction reading is for reasons like this - I DON'T get nearly as much done of the important stuff. Just thought I'd just keep it real and let you know why you haven't much lately. :) Stay tuned. I will return once I finish book four.... The short of it all is, "Kids are doing great! Vocab increasing more and more each day. God is so gracious to us!"

4 comments:

JulieM said...

But wait, you didn't tell us what you're reading!!

Conethia and Jim Bob said...

What series are you reading? I need a good book series. I'm back to reading the 2nd part of the Wizard of Oz.

Ty'smom said...

Four books...hmmm...four books that leave little time for other things besides getting through them...hmmm...It's the Twilight series, isn't it?

Erin said...

I am wondering myself... what are you reading? I have to block out fiction too, but I picked one up at the library this week and I am enjoying it so much right now! A great brain break!