Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Glimpse from Jessica's Visit...

We enjoyed a short, but very sweet and surprise visit from Aunt Jess this week... I snapped this picture, catching them a bit off guard...
"Hello Kitty" was greatly received...
Angela's class is studying Hawaii this week in Social Studies... rather timely, eh?!...
James had to get in on the hula skirt action... LOVE the Kukui nut lei...
Ahhh, cousins.... JUST KIDDING... a sweet lady this week mistook my sister, Jess, as my niece... hmmmm....
Aunt Priscilla had to send some love with Jess.... James got a book and Spiderman crayons...
The girls got stickers and tutu leggings... hilarious...





Jess cleaned the kitchen for me so we could focus on school work and studies... fabulous!
Victoria LOVES Starfall!
Like father, like son...
Where has the time gone? I take Jess to the airport Thursday morning. It has been a nice visit, but TOO short....

2 comments:

Conethia and Jim Bob said...

What a great and beautiful family you have! Keep it up!

Unknown said...

I am So glad that Jess was able to come visit. I hope that it was Wonderful!!!! Hugs from the Smiths