To the coolest dad ever...
"Gray hair is a crown of glory; it is gained in a righteous life." - Proverbs 16:31
I'm thankful you:
- made family time a priority when we were growing up, including family vacations when we were able
- showered us, your children, with unconditional love and patience
- are a faithful husband to mom and helped care for us after coming home from work, thereby giving mom a reprieve (because, let's face it, four kids and girls for that matter is a handful:)
- established the discipline of eating dinner together as a family (this is still one of my most cherished memories: sharing stories, laughter and serious conversation together)
- modeled Christ for us in many ways including your steadfast love for us all, provision, peaceful home, taking us to church, hospitality towards others and incredible generosity
- shared the Gospel with us in word and in deed
This list could go on and on...
God is so gracious to us.
I love you!