Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Starting School...

So, today we decided to go ahead and dive in... enrolling Eyasu in Kindergarten... James said Eyasu woke up earlier this morning and started to go ahead and get dressed and he had to tell him no it wasn't time yet... evidently he was excited :)... When I woke him up for school and helped him get dressed he said, "Thank you" and then kissed my cheek... precious....
I took Victoria and Eyasu to school, walking him to his new class (which, praise the Lord for His grace, is the same teacher Jana had last year - Mrs. Knight: a blessing and one who knows our craziness - ha)... When we entered the class, Eyasu hugged Mrs. Knight grinning and then waved me goodbye with a kiss... precious....
Monday morning, after registering for school, Eyasu and I joined Victoria for lunch... giving him more of an idea of what goes on at school...
Images from over the weekend... James helping Eyasu ride his bike... although, we went to buy a little toddler tricycle for $22 to ease him into the concept of peddling... he kept grinning and putting his hand to his chest saying, "Eyasu"... precious....
In case you didn't know, it is HOT here in Mississippi... much needed icee breaks (thanks Slushers for stocking us with these!!!)... then of course, Eyasu has been outfitted by his mamaw & papaw with Kentucky wear... ha!
Big sis listening to my ipod with little brother...
This morning I'm enjoying a much needed, slightly overdue quiet time... I need the Word to refresh my soul... I'm not very patient or grace giving or loving or nurturing as I should be without His help... So, this morning the Lord is filling me back up... I want to know Him more... I played the piano for the first time in weeks... Music therapy... ha... Just keeping it real... :) I've also been listening to Chris Tomlin's "I Will Rise" on repeat... love it! Worthy is the Lamb!

There's a peace I've come to know
though my heart and flesh may fail
There's an anchor for my soul
I can say, "It is well"
Jesus has overcome and the grave is overwhelmed
The victory is won, He is risen from the dead...

No comments: