Monday, April 4, 2011

Laughter...

James loves lizards, let me just tell you... ha... Me, too, I tell them because lizards eat roaches and I hate roaches!

After about 30 minutes of enjoyment, the boys decided to let him go and resume his exterminator job... ;-)
The kids and I had fun relaxing Friday afternoon on the back porch...
They love taking pictures...
And of course had to take turns with my camera phone...
(Jana was occupied in the sand box creating castles in the sand)


Saturday was picture day for the girls followed by THREE hours of fun in the sun at their games...
All played hard and had fun. James had some awesome corner kicks, Victoria scored her first offensive goal (it was awesome!) and Joshua had FIVE goals (including one that was a throw in - ha)...
Here are some more videos are stories, singing and sheer laughter...
This was hilariously adorable to me...
I thought I'd capture the sounds of my children's laughter... love it.



1 comment:

Indie BookNerd Write said...

I hope you will post the pictures you told me about tonight. I am guessing you got some of the Smores fun ya'll had.