Friday, December 7, 2012

Happy Holidays!

We had a fabulous Thanksgiving and actually got to host everybody for the first time! Slightly strange not to be the ones doing the traveling. Tony's parents, sister, brother in law and kiddos all came to North Carolina.  Sweet times topped up with a night out for Ethiopian food and worshiping together at Imago Dei Church... My only complaint is that it was way too short.  Now that Thanksgiving has passed it is hard to believe Christmas is almost here?!. Oh, but I love the Advent season.  We celebrate the one who came and who will come again... Jesus, the hope of the world!
(Above: A collage from our evening out to Abbysinia Restaurant in Raleigh)

I have so many other pictures to post but blogspot is telling me I'm out of storage space.  I would have posted a blog sooner if not for that message.  Thankfully, I had room for one more picture (as seen above).  Meanwhile, I'm contemplating launching a new blog site.  So stay tuned....

No comments: