Friday, August 3, 2012

Birthday Girl



Happy Birthday to my baby girl... Today 8 years old!!!

Meanwhile, I've been experiencing computer issues with my blogger account... therefore, my pictures are all laid out in an interesting arrangement (ha)... Here are a few pictures for my birthday week (last week:-)... Would take too long to load them all, so enjoy these few...
My parents came down for a couple days, as well as my sweet sister, Amanda, with her two kiddos: Payton and Jude... Fun times...



Cousins had a blast, particularly James and Jude...


Sweetness...




Sweet friend, Karen Ayala, came to babysit all 7 kiddos so my parents could treat me to a delicious meal at Shuckers (can we say,"charbroiled oysters?!." Delish)


Peek-a-boo!
Then, Friday evening, a few more friends babysat so Tony could treat me to a night away... much needed retreat.  Thanks again Chip & Ginny and Ellen!!!
Though there are many other pictures, I did manage to find this picture from April 2009 in Ukraine... Me and my baby girl... Happy Birthday sweet one!

No comments: