Monday, September 29, 2008

NOBTS Women's Prayer & Praise Service

Providence Gate with Leavell Chapel in the background on the campus of New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary...

"... if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14

This evening I will be traveling down to NOBTS to take part in leading a women's prayer & praise service on the seminary campus.  We will be spending some time in praise of the Lord Most High and time on our knees in prayer over the following: the city of New Orleans, Greater New Orleans area, area churches, local ministries, different facets of NOBTS life, sister seminaries, personal supplication, our nation and the upcoming election, as well as for our missionaries to the ends of the earth.  Please pray for our travel (I am blessed to have Lisa Pigott accompanying me) and for a sweet time of worship and intercession!

No comments: