Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Getting Settled...

Titus rests while we work at unpacking boxes stuffed with objects wrapped in paper, paper and more paper (ha ha)...  We enjoyed a restful Labor Day listening to  the rain fall and wind blow through the trees outside.  We are very grateful for a weakened Hurricane Gustav.  The Sovereign Lord is gracious to us.  Our prayers continue to be with friends and loved ones who anxiously await permission to return to New Orleans.  We also await news on how our house in LaPlace faired the storm.  We will keep you updated.  Meanwhile, we pray the Lord's peace that surpasses understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus... (Phil. 4:4-7)

1 comment:

Faye said...

Kimberly - I've so enjoyed scrolling through your blog, reading a little of how the Lord is using you and your husband to further His Kingdom and seeing pictures especially of your mom and dad. They are friends of ours from long, long, long ago --- before they had four beautiful girls!! Please let them know I've asked about them. I am Kristin (Beale) Wilkerson's mom. She has kept me posted from time to time about the ministry you share with your husband. Our prayers continue to be with so many young adults as they seek God's will in their lives. I'm sure your parents will agree that we all began to pray for our children just beyond their conception. God has heard our prayers in many ways. I'll continue to check your blog from time to time so my husband and I will know how to pray for you and your husband. Once again, give our love to your parents!