Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Playing on a Wednesday afternoon...

This morning, I was able to make it to the Social Security Administration to apply for numbers for the kids. It was time for the sabbatic from the endless piles of adoption paperwork I had personally declared. There was no line when I arrived and I had wonderful assistance from the staff. About an hour later I was finished (takes longer when you have four - ha ha) and happy to check off another box. Hopefully, we'll have their numbers shortly after the holidays - yay!

After school today, I let the girls put on their princess dresses and play with make up... they were in girlie heaven... it also kept them occupied so the boys could play...
Titus stayed close to me, so as not to become a subject of their "princess" ways...
James' friend, Kallan, came over to play... both are only boys with more than one sister... they enjoyed the "boy time"...

No comments: