Saturday, December 5, 2009

A Snowy Saturday in the South...

Few more additions to pictures posted earlier...
Saturday morning Upward Cheerleading... cute....
Y-E-L-L, everybody yell, "Upward!"
Frosty the Snowman...
Well, I posted my pictures backwards - obviously, my coffee has yet to take effect... So we'll just have to view them like going back in time...
The kids woke up ecstatic over our snow "dusting" through the night! I confess, Tony and I were little kids through the night as we watched it fall... in fact, when I let Titus out before bed I managed to sneak inside a little snowball that hit him in the head while he attempted to get warm under the covers... it was awesome... :)

The kids have sweaters, scarfs and gloves wrapped under the Christmas tree (unbeknownst to them)... so I pulled out some of my gloves for them to wear... cute...
The view from our front door (of a neighbors')....

Angela and Jana were the first to suit up and head outside... followed by Victoria... they would each put their head down and stared at the snow and danced with excitement... it was too cute...


The snowballs were flying...


1 comment:

Conethia and Jim Bob said...

Wasn't it fun!!! I was way more excited about the snow than the kids. They said they get "real snow" in Ukraine! I'm thinking, yeah. We must have left everything in Ukraine when we headed back so we used thermal socks for mittens. Glad they were able to have fun. I don't know about you, but the past snow put me in the mood for my first white christmas with my kids.