Friday, October 29, 2010

Singing Songs...

What a week this has been... between check engine lights (yes, plural intended), swarmers and bills...among other things...I find myself singing songs about the greatness of God...
Our God is greater
Our God is stronger
Our God is higher than any other
Our God is healer
Awesome in power
Our God, Our God
Look at these little treasures heading to costume and favorite team day at school this morning... (for the record: I was NOT driving when I took these... we were parked :-)

You are stronger, You are stronger
Sin is broken, You have saved us
It is written, Christ is risen
Jesus, you are Lord of all!

I pray you know the greatness of our gracious and Most High God today... you are loved by a Holy God... and He is able to do immeasurably more than you could ask or imagine... to Him be the glory, forever and ever!

No comments: