Monday, October 4, 2010

Weekend Wedding...

This weekend we had the pleasure of participating in the wedding ceremony of Tanner and Emily Cade at sunset... pituresque for a beautiful couple... praying God's blessings over their marriage for His Name sake...

We musicians had the best view in the house - from the balcony!
There were all the pictures I got. Kids enjoyed sitting with Stephen & Amanda (special thanks to you guys for helping while Tony & I had other responsibilities!) AND we all enjoyed dancing at the reception - ha! Our kids LOVE to dance! Sorry, no pictures - ha ha...
Thursday afternoon, a neighbor picked up ALL my kids in their family golfcart for playtime at their house for an hour! I got laundry finished and dinner prepared before going over to pick them up. This is what I drove up to... Eyasu pretending to drive! Hilarious...
We had a busy, exhaustive weekend but good family time before Tony headed to teach on a study tour in Israel. The kids and I left a bus full of giddy adults on our way to school this morning... You can view brief videos from their trip each day on TBC Twitter or Facebook... I will try to repost as they do to keep you up to date. Meanwhile, we appreciate your prayers...

No comments: