Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Past Few Days...

Sunday
I just had to snap a couple pictures of these photogenic kiddos on the stage after worship...
Judah loves playing Brett's cajon and my girls love to "babysit" Judah...
Afterwards, a group of us grabbed some lunch at the Mall Food Court. Here's the "kids' table"...
Monday
Back to life (and homework)...
This guy lives the "hard knock life"... ha...
Tuesday
Audrey Claire came to hang out while her mama took her little brother to a doctor's appointment. She wanted to paint my nails and have a pretend birthday party...
Afterwards, I made my dreaded SAMs Club trip... I try to make things last a good month or so (ha). Buying in bulk is the way to do it with our crew... Speaking of my hungry hippos... Here's our after school walk home...


Sisters... aww, sigh...

When homework was mostly finished and Ms. Shelly was finished tutoring, it was time to head to our first Imago Dei Church Baptism Service. A gracious church provided a space for us to gather in which was fabulous. We began our time together with a potluck dinner, followed by worship, the Word, testimony, prayer and then, the baptism...




We all huddled around the baptistry to celebrate together...
Afterwards...

A hint of our time together...

No comments: