Saturday, November 12, 2011

Weekend Glimpse...

The wedding is in 45 minutes, but I thought I would post a few pictures to provide a glimpse...
My three sisters and I are reading a poem/blessing for the wedding...
Yesterday afternoon we had a rehearsal on the beach...
My sweet cousin, Ann, and her fiance, Brian who live in Chicago (originally from Florida and Connecticut)...
Father of the Bride (a.k.a. Uncle Bob) practicing 'the walk'... :-)
Meanwhile, back in North Carolina... Kids have been enjoying time with papa, including some time on the Wii...
And roasting marshmallows...
My parents and sisters... blessing...
Father of the groom...

Tony's impressive breakfast spread for the kiddos Saturday morning... :)
Our breakfast buffet with extended family...


A nice retreat...

No comments: