Monday, September 6, 2010

Family Blessings...

We enjoyed a restful afternoon Sunday with fellowship and food with the family... My cousin, Andra, her hubby, Marty, & their two boys (Garrett & Maddox) drove up from Greater New Orleans (recently moved from SC)... that was a treat in addition to my sister, her hubby & Tony's parents... blessing to be together! Of course, having a sweet tooth runs in our family... more brownies!!!
Angela, Maddox & Garrett enjoying some watermelon...
Victoria sipping her Kool Aid...

Joshua with Auntie Jess & Uncle Rick...
Mamaw & Papaw enjoying the porch and revolving door of kids running in and out...




Joshua is quite playful... hilarious...

Then of course, he had to follow suit of his siblings who were putting powdered sugar on their faces from their brownies...ha



Monday morning while grandparents kept our kids, Tony & I took Jess & Rick on a quick tour of New Orleans before their 12:15 PM flight back to New York... I was thankful I held back the tears for once they were out at the airport... I miss them already... My sisters are my best friends... God has richly blessed me...



Rick's first time in the city... first beignet... love to snap the camera as first-timers experience it...

My handsome hubby with a good morning cup of cafe au lait...
Enjoying the last evening with Tony's parents now... what a treat it has been to have them here! Grateful for a restful weekend and family blessings... Back to work & school tomorrow...

No comments: