Monday, September 27, 2010

Thoughts?

What do you think about this t-shirt? Would you be interested in ordering one to help offset our adoption expenses? Meanwhile, I'm really hoping our Defend the Orphan CD project will be finished before Christmas. All the profits will go directly to the Abba Father Ministry fund so more families will be able to receive financial assistance for their own adoption journey. I'm still looking for a t-shirt company to provide affordable shirts. Meanwhile, would love to know your thoughts... Thanks for your continued prayers and support!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Hey! I met Eyasu when I was in Ethiopia over the summer and I love following up on your blog!

I think the shirts are fantastic! Some of the most creative i've seen families make to raise money. I would probably even be interested in buying one. But the only think is I might suggest a different color. Maybe a darker green or having a couple different colors available because this one would not be my first choice. I love the design though!

Becca said...

I love it! Especially the v-neck (much more flattering than regular t's). Let us know when they're available!

mshel333 said...

My company gives employees paid time off from work to volunteer at one of several nonprofits on our annual Community Day. Company t-shirts are provided. This Thursday I will be packing food at Feed My Starving Children. I picked up my t-shirt tonight and noticed the label says "Made in Haiti." I had never seen that label before. Maybe that would be an option to look into for your shirts. That poor country is still in such need.

LyndaS said...

I am so very excited about the shirts "AND" the CD. Looking forward to both. Would it help if some of us Pre-Pay for the Shirts?...give you some capital to work with.
I left a message on Amy's Answering machine yesterday -
Relay for Life Shirts at Sanderson Farms are economical, great quality, many colors to choose from. Print Press, Hwy 84 W, Laurel, MS - Ask for Owen. Any questions may be directed to Lana at Sanderson Farms - 601-649-4060. SFI has used them for several years and always pleased. I believe they will also deliver.