Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Ecclectic

It is probably not a good thing to have to rely on my calendar to recall the events of the past week or even the past day... Though it has been busy, it has been a good sort of busy... here is a glimpse... Victoria wanted to send her cousin in Kentucky a Valentine (albeit belated)...
The IDC pastors signed a lease for a new building beginning April 1st! We are excited to begin renovating and making transitions in March...
I discovered instagram... (thanks to my friend Christy:-)...

Continually refreshed each morning by the Word and encouraged by the Psalms... (just had to highlight this verse in Psalm 55)...
Children took over our house Saturday evening for dinner and movies while we adults got to hang out...
Monday morning was productive yet restful for me...
Meanwhile, Tony had a 5:30 AM flight to Memphis to speak at a one8net event returning at midnight... He sent me this picture with good friends Philip Slusher and Rick Morton...
I had put SAMs Club off for too long... it was time. Following an endodontics appointment for Joshua, I had my helpers in tow... I let them get the $1.50 hot dog with soda combo for a treat. My strategy is for them to have both hands on the soda while we walk through the store (as not to touch anything, ha). One of the salesmen did not believe they were my children. "They're some of the neighborhood kids right? I know they're your children in your heart." It was kind of funny. I was thinking, "Yes, doesn't everyone invite their neighbors kids to go help with their grocery run?"
I joke often about 'canine therapy'. Well, it's real. I'll be working on bills or some other project, begin to feel the stress as the clock ticks closer to after school pick up, homework, meals, etc... When, I'll turn around and see this...
It just makes me laugh and move on...

Blessings to you and yours...

No comments: