Tulips the students planted were blooming today...
One attraction of the day: a lizard...Some of My Favorite Things Today...
* James playing with his homemade bow and arrow outside
* Grace sharing the cereal snack I brought for them with others around us
* James and Grace giggling over a lizard another kid had
* Grace doing the splits and stretch moves in dance class (then James and Joy imitating her)
* Sophia peacefully curled up in Tony's lap watching Grace's dance class
* Joy entranced by the dancers and then dancing around to the music herself
* Dancing (or swinging around) with James to the music
* Putting lip gloss on Grace, Sophia and Joy over and over again
* Counting down another day closer to all of us going home...
Today was a great day. We all had a lot of fun together. What a gift today was. Thank you, Lord, for your good gifts. "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." (James 1:17)
Details & Prayer Requests for Tomorrow (Tuesday 4/21/09)...
* Our court appointment is scheduled for 10:00 AM (2 AM CDT/ 3 AM EST)
* Our Regional facilitator will be explaining to and taking the kids to court to meet us
* Our facilitator, Sasha, will be picking us up at 8:00 AM to translate for us and take care of us
* Pray for a smooth court process in the morning and favor from the judge
* Pray for peace and understanding for the kids
* Pray that I would not be anxious for tomorrow but with prayer, supplication and thanksgiving, surrender these things to God - our Provider, Sustainer and Peace-Giver
* Pray that Jesus would be glorified in and through us