Saturday, April 4, 2009

In the morning, when I rise...

This morning as I work to gather my thoughts and begin tackling the "to do" list I threw together last night in order to get everything done today, two things have filled my mind...

"The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning, great is your faithfulness.  The LORD is my portion says my soul, therefore I will hope in him." 
( Lamentations 3:22-24)

In the morning, when I rise
In the morning, when I rise
In the morning, when I rise
Give me Jesus

Give me Jesus
Give me Jesus
You can have all this world
Give me Jesus
(Fernando Ortega)

We are overwhelmed with His love and mercy... that God would choose us in Christ before the foundation of the world and adopt us through Jesus according the the purpose of His will, to the praise of His glorious grace... that we have the privilege of knowing Him and making Him known - Our Provider and Our Sustainer... that we would be blessed to walk this journey of adoption... that HE would surround us with such a body of believers.  Thank you for your continued prayers and friendship.  We are ever grateful.

3 comments:

Chris & Candace said...

Congratulations Kim!
Chris and I will be praying for you both as you begin the final steps of one journey only to begin taking the first steps of the next!

Karla said...

Kimberly, Just heard the news! Congrats, and I will continue to be praying for you guys. Love you!

RealtorJen said...

Kimberly,
My prayer for you and Tony is that you will WALK in sweet peace as HE leads you to the little ones that HE has prepared for you. HE will lead you ... Just WALK.
We're praying for you and cheering you on.
From our Family to Yours,
Jennie Gibbons