Thursday, June 18, 2009

Just Another Day...

Papaw and Mamaw left EARLY this morning making it home safely sometime late afternoon.  Meanwhile, I was glued to the house with one sickling.  I am EVER grateful for Amy who was able to help with some transportation.  She took James to soccer for me this morning.  When he returned, he followed Mr. Ron around as his little helper...
I believe we may have a future builder on our hands...
Victoria has run a fever off and on all day today AND half of our AC unit has not been functioning (i.e. my bedroom half - blah).  Thankfully, it was only a breaker.  However, as I type, I believe it has gone out again.  Perhaps tomorrow will be better all around...  :)
"The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness."  Lamentations 3:23-24

No comments: